- Bright Skin Cherry & Mulberry Foaming Cleanser: Aqua, Sodium C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract, D-Panthenol (Vit-B5), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Pottasium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
- Glow Boost Rose & Cherry Toner Ingredients: Aqua, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Flower) Extract, Niacinamide (Vit-B3), D-Panthenol (Vit-B5), Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid (Fruit based), Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Benzoate, Poatssium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Intense Glow Watermelon & Cherry Moisturiser: Aqua, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Flower) Extract, Niacinamide (Vit-B3), D-Panthenol (Vit-B5), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl alcohol, Stearic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vit-E), Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum,Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
Step 1 - Bright Skin Cherry & Mulberry Foaming Cleanser: Wet face first. Put one to two pumps into wet hands and massage into face and neck for 30 seconds to activate the extracts. Rinse thoroughly. Use twice daily in the morning and evening.
Step 2 - Glow Boost Rose & Cherry Toner Ingredients: Pour onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face and neck.
Step 3 - Intense Glow Watermelon & Cherry Moisturiser: After cleansing and toning, massage a small amount on to your face and neck daily, morning and night.
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Drying Alcohols, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Palm Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads, Resorcinol, Talc, Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA
We formulate using the minimum amount of fragrance (0.5% or less), when needed, to create a sensorial, enjoyable skincare experience.
Country of Origin: India
Company Name: LAMIOR PVT. LTD.
Company Address: Block 296, Baleshwar, Palsana, Surat - 394317, India
1. Is La Mior a clean beauty brand?
All La Mior products are 100% cruelty-free and PETA certified vegan. We are free of Notorious Nines: Parabens, Sulphates, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, Petroleum and Petroleum derived ingredients, Drying Alcohols, Talc, Essential Oils, Cyclic Silicones, and Chemical Sunscreens.
2. How are your products made?
We imagine, develop and make products under a single roof. This ensures that we can fully control all stages of product development and use the finest ingredients to make products that we love. We custom make all our products in small batches so that they are fresh when they reach your doorstep.
3. Is La Mior cruelty-free?
At La Mior, we never test our products on animals. We love our pets and only use human volunteer testing to deliver products of highest safety and quality to our customers. We are 100% cruelty-free and always will be.
4. Are your products vegan?
Yes, all our products are 100% vegan.
5. Do you use synthetic fragrances in your products? Why?
In most cases, we use impart fragrances through natural food grade oils, extracts and flavours. We do believe that to create a holistic experience, sometimes safe synthetic fragrances can be used. To accomplish this, we use fragrances that fulfil the following criteria:
(1) Do not include any of the Notorious Nines ingredients
(2) At a concentration below 0.5% of the total formula.