Skin type: Suitable for all skin types:
Sensitive | Normal | Dry | Combination | Oily
Finish: Leaves skin smooth, glowing, hydrated and non-flaky
- Argan Oil (anti-ageing & excellent moisturiser): Beauty secret of Arab women for centuries, the vitamin E and fatty acids in argan oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients which will prevent further dryness and irritation. Since argan oil is non-greasy, it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture. Argan oil also contains anti-oxidants which help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation. Not only does it acts as an effective moisturiser, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes it the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
- Almond Oil (Anti-oxidant rich): Very effective anti-oxidant, almond oil is known as the powerhouse of Vitamin-e. Vitamin-a present in it helps in keeping acne and pores at bay from the skin. This beauty oil has been used by women all across the world since ages for a flawless and smooth skin.
- Walnut Oil (Anti-fungal) : It has anti-ageing, anti-fungal and stress relieving properties. Rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, omega 3,6 & 9 fatty acids, melatonin and ellagic acid, regular use of walnut oil products can reduce signs of ageing, acne and skin irritation. It is a good source of skin loving vitamins such as Vitamin E, B, B1 & B2.
- Jojoba Oil (Moisturisation): A favorite item in beauty regime of women from South America, Jojoba oil has proven benefits in skin moisturizing (and not in an oily way! Yay!), acne treatment, promoting skin health and slowing down skin ageing (because who wants to look older, right?)
- Wheatgerm Oil (De-pigmentation & Anti-acne): Coming from the centre of the wheat kernel, wheat germ is known for at least 23 odd nutrients, including Vitamins A, B, D and E. Wheat germ oil helps in cleansing the face efficiently as it helps seal moisture back and also gets rid of excess sebum, which could lead to other skin problems like acne, pimples, etc. Because of its high Vitamin E, B6 and Folic acid content, wheat germ oil helps in building collagen, making it one of the best anti-ageing oils.
- Evening Primerose Oil (Anti-acne): The omega 6 fats in evening primrose oil can help to balance hormones, thus curing, or at least reducing, pimples and acne. These fatty acids also help to stimulate skin growth, aiding healing and regeneration; strengthen the skin barrier; reduce moisture loss; and have an anti-inflammatory effect on the swelling and redness associated with acne. Evening primrose oil can offer fantastic relief for people suffering from other skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.